On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:35:51 GMT, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:30:28 GMT, John Colvin wrote:

Error executing command build: Unknown dependency: zeromq

I'm getting a similar "unknown dependency" error when I try and build my Dgraph project with dub. Here's the package.json:

Trying to issue a command like dub build dgraph:graphtest gives an error:

WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency dgraph. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.
Error executing command build: Unknown dependency: dgraph

Note that while tweaking the "version" settings to a proper number gets rid of the warning, the unknown dependency error still prevents the build from completing.

Just to be explicit here, the sub packages should use "dgraph": "*" and the "version": "~master" field should be removed (just want to make sure that there is no misunderstanding). It's planned to have a warning when this is not right.

I'm using latest from-git dub, pulled and installed within the last hour.

Is there a fault in the package specs (possible as I haven't updated package.json in months), or is this a bug?

There was a bug introduced by the new dependency resolution algorithm (it has been completely rewritten to properly support selections and local overrides). Should work now as of 56061c3 judging by a quick test.