On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:57:58 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:52:44 GMT, Alexander wrote:

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 16:22:41 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 22:14:33 GMT, Alexander wrote:

Can you help me please? I try to build a library using dub (i use Dub Command Prompt), but during the process the problem appears:

Setting up environment for using dub from C:\dmd2\dub\

D:\DDD>dub build

Checking dependencies in 'D:\DDD'
The following changes will be performed:
Fetch derelict-util >=1.0.0, userWide
Fetch derelict-assimp3 ~master, userWide
Fetch derelict-glfw3 ~master, userWide
Fetch derelict-fi ~master, userWide
Fetch derelict-gl3 ~master, userWide
Package derelict-util 1.0.0 (/C:/Users/╨Р╨╗╨╡╨║╤Б╨░╨╜╨┤╤А/AppData/Roaming/dub/pa
ckages/) is already present with the latest version, skipping upgrade.
Fetching derelict-assimp3 ~master...
Fetching derelict-assimp3 ~master...
Error executing command build: Cannot open or create file 'C:\Users\╨Р╨╗╨╡╨║╤Б╨░
╨╜╨┤╤А\AppData\Local\Temp;D:\derelict-assimp3-master.zip'

Using the lastes GIT master version of dub (should be the same as the latest beta), I don't get an error here - everything works successfully until DMD is invoked. An this is the point where I fear there is nothing that I can do in DUB to work around the issue. I've also tried invoking DMD manually to ensure proper encoding, but it never finds the given source files:

dmd -lib -ofC:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\.dub\build\library-debug-windows-x86-dmd-0F9C088BD8E0DDF09CDA2237096903E7\DerelictUtil.lib -debug -g -w -version=Have_derelict_util -IC:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\exception.d C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\loader.d C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\sharedlib.d C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\system.d C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\wintypes.d C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\xtypes.dError: cannot read file C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\exception.d
FAIL C:\Users\ðÉð╗ðÁð║Ðüð░ð¢ð┤ÐÇ\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\.dub\build\library-debug-windows-x86-dmd-0F9C088BD8E0DDF09CDA2237096903E7\ DerelictUtil staticLibrary
Error executing command build: dmd failed with exit code 1

Manual invocation with proper unicode:

F:\dubtest>dmd C:\Users\Александр\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\exception.d
Error: cannot read file C:\Users\?????????\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.0\source\derelict\util\exception.d

This DMD bug report seems to apply partially. Maybe you can vote for it*: https://issues.dlang.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1166

* Just checked, and it looks like votes are not yet enabled after the Bugzilla upgrade. I'd expect them to get enabled again shortly.

Thanks, i created another user with the name without any cyrillic letters, and it worked.