On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:32:54 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
(...)

Okay, in case the root project doesn't contain any source files, you need to build the sub package manually (either using dub build number-guess:cli or cd cli && dub build). The name of the sub package should also be just "cli". There is an enhancement request on GitHub stating that in this situation all sub modules should be built instead of the root module, but that still remains to be implemented.

I have to admit that I don't get how all the features of dub fits together after reading the documentation.
Think I'll have to re-read it a couple of times and test all the different features to see what should be used when and what problems they were created to solve.

I'll update the sub packages section before uploading the final release. I think it would also be good to start using versions for the documentation, so that there can be an up-to-date documentation for master, but that will require some reorganization work first.

A good idea.

(...)

I had just noticed that and already made a little blog post to increase visibility: http://vibed.org/blog/posts/apply-your-dlang Nice work, BTW!

Not sure if you also want me to add announcements in these forums or if it's unecessary..?

Those should be sufficient, I think. If you don't mind, I'll continue to feature the videos as blog posts, as those are less volatile than forum posts and hopefully reach a slightly wider audience.

Great. There will probably be a couple of more videos showing dub and vibe, but they will not be dedicated to dub or vibe as it's a tutorial series creating a specific application.