Hello,

Recently discovered vibe.d and was totally amazed by it's performance and ease of use.
I'm a PHP developer right now, but looking into world of modern frameworks and languages to choose what could be the possible "ideal" solution for next-gen projects. I've tested nodejs, dart, elixir, some frameworks for them. After some years of PHP development working with all those bundles seems a bit confusing (never did thing like HTTP server, requests and so on on PHP part, also compiling part - I don't know if there's another way to work with frameworks like vibe.d, but do I actually need to recompile every time I change something in my code while working on it?).

Also, after some testing, I discovered that vibe.d can actually serve apps without nginx as a front-end server. With it, it's much more (almost 2x) slower. And without nginx, assuming you actually do some kind of low level programming, it's performance is just outstanding! What could be the cons of running vibe.d apps without front-end server?

Thanks.
Mikhail