Am 13.09.2013 18:18, schrieb Meta:

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:40:03 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 06:08:40 GMT, Meta wrote:

I've got a couple seemingly strange problems that are popping up. First off, when compiling with -unittest, I get a linker error: Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4vibe4core11concurrency3CLS7__ClassZ. Note that I am trying to build the first example on the docs page.

Second, even when building and running the very minimal example on the main page, I get another error: Got exception while accepting new connections: Assertion Failure. This happens with less trivial examples as well, which causes pages to not render and long strings of errors to be printed in the console.

I tried to reproduce this, but everything worked for me. My setup is DMD 2.063.2 on Windows, what did you use to compile?

In case of the assertion, can you try to run using "dub -- --vv" to get more error information? Maybe that suffices to track down the root cause.

I've tried with both 2.063.2 and a freshly built Git HEAD on Windows, but both had the same results. I tried compiling both with dub and with DMD directly through Visual Studio (generating a VisualD project), and encountered the problem with both.

Strange indeed, can you try the "dub -- --vv"? At least that assertion
should be possible to track down. Who knows, maybe it's somehow related
to the linker issue...