On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:21:35 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:40:31 GMT, Guillaume Couture-Levesque wrote:

While I'm quite enjoying vibe.d, I find myself wanting ddbc and hibernated to work like shown in the talk at dconf. RIght now using dub to install ddbc gives me this error:

../../.dub/packages/mysql-native-0.0.9/source/mysql/connection.d(255): Error: no property 'acquire' for type 'vibe.core.net.TCPConnection'
../../.dub/packages/mysql-native-0.0.9/source/mysql/connection.d(256): Error: no property 'release' for type 'vibe.core.net.TCPConnection'
../../.dub/packages/mysql-native-0.0.9/source/mysql/connection.d(257): Error: no property 'isOwner' for type 'vibe.core.net.TCPConnection'
../../.dub/packages/mysql-native-0.0.9/source/mysql/connection.d(258): Error: no property 'isOwner' for type 'vibe.core.net.TCPConnection'

This doesn't seem like a configuration error on my part, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

ddbc needs to make a trivial change to use an up-to-date version of mysql-native. ...actually, I've just made a quick pull request for that ticket

Until then I've described a possible workaround in the original ticket: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/mysql-native/issues/16 - I didn't test it myself, though, so it might need some adjustments.

That is awesome, thank you!