Hi!

At some point dub has deprecated branch dependencies and now I get the following warnings:

WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency libevent. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.
WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency vibe-d. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.
WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency libev. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.
WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency openssl. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.

when building an a project with the following dependencies:

"dependencies": {
        "libevent" : "~master",
        "libev" : "~master",
        "openssl" : "~master",
        "vibe-d" : "~master"
	}

So, my question is: since the only version of these libraries (libevent, libev, openssl) in package registry is master, what is the recommended way to specify those as dependencies to fix the warnings? I assume there's got to be some solution since you cannot build a vibe-d project without those libraries.