On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:53:21 GMT, maarten wrote:

In a hopeless attempt I've tried to use rawbodywriter, but then you can't inject stuff because you will run into problems with content-length (which I assume I'm not doing now )

I've written a little class that 'appends' a dynamic array after an inputstream (because I assumed writing a stream and then some text to bodywriter wouldn't work). Even that doesn't work. While my laptop claims it received all data from clientRequest, by the time it reaches my computer I get 'took to long to respond' or some sort.
When extending to https, I get the lovely informative "Handling of connection failed: Operating on closed TCPConnection." spammed a gazillion times in the terminal.

Am I missing something obvious? or is piping an outputstream through a inputstream broken?

At some point I even got the path to my libevent.a file spawned with a random string at the end. I think it's supposed to be a warning/error/exception?

This is what I see when reading the source of youtube.com:
(insert perfectly valid html)

<li class="guide-channel" >

<a class="guide-item yt-uix-sessionlink  "
  href="/feed/UCn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw"
    title="vice"
  data-channel-id="UCn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw"
  data-sessionlink="ei=7FC4UeGyNJy5hgHk9IGgBQ&amp;ved=CBkQgB8oDA&amp;feature=g-channel"
>
  <span class="" >
      <span class="thumb">    <span class="video-thumb  yt-thumb yt-thumb-18"
  >
  <span class="yt-thumb-squ

It's like it's getting cut off, like the connection is getting flushed prematurely.