Going with a group somewhere in a month or so. At that location we have wifi but our bandwith is severely limited yet some people like to download movies causing everything to slow down. My plan this year was to use some monitoring tool to see who is downloading movies and using arp spoofing to redirect their traffic through my laptop so I can inject an iframe with some javascript giving an informative message :p

I can always redirect them to a text page with the message but I thought it'd be more fun if some javascript alert poped up while they're surfing. (in this manner I can even 'chat' a bit with anyone on the network). This is my first vibed application and I'm probably doing something wrong. Currently the traffic gets redirected to my machine on port 2876, the code I use is :
http://pastebin.com/44f42Wq2

It appears to work great, except that some websites (like youtube) don't render completely. It seems as if the inputstream only transfers a piece of the returned result to the serverResponse. Can this be avoided?
Is what I'm doing a stupid idea or can this actually be made to work? (I could optionally install a standard proxy server that supports plugins and go from there)

Also, when I run the vibe application, I get this output at startup:
"Listening for HTTP requests on :::2876
Failed to listen on 0.0.0.0:2876"
Is that normal? failed to listen?