Hi,

I am porting my whole website from node.js + c++ into vibe.d and as I see, vibe.d have diet templates which is base on jade which made it so easy to port my front end over, but there are several things I notice that I cant seem to find much infomation on.

1. Is it possible to make diet provide the client a minify version of my website like how jade is compiled into.
  2. Noticing you can embed D in diet templates, is it possible to obtain data being submitted from D itself? In express I would do res.render("index",{key:'value'}) to be able to do something like #{key}, but how would I do this with vibe.d?
  3. Understanding that diet templates are compiled into the executable, how would this bring performance in delivering data to the clients? Does the templates reside in memory when the server is running?

Thank you.

Also, could anyone provide a more clear document on vibe.d if one is available? Since I am familiar with node.js, express/sails, jade, C and C++, many of the syntax are pretty familiar, but the code is extremely different than node.js, and any available document other than whats on vibed.org, and examples on github would help me alot more.