On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:43:09 GMT, Etienne Cimon wrote:

In this dpaste http://www.dpaste.dzfl.pl/4805d7da
is a way to see the views folders of all supprojects
from there a clever RegEx gives you a nice AA and you can
just pass the include-lines per string into your template.
you can event load them during initialisation and stringTemplate them into your .dt :D

You mean this: dirEntries("..\\..\\","[views].dt" ...

The concept is more than ideal. A small hiccup is, the subprojects aren't always found in ..\\..\\ - they could be anywhere on a hard drive. This would also have a risk of including more views than what's necessary. I think this could do as a workaround though until dub guarantees that they're included directly in -Jpath

This has the potential to work perfectly in the meantime as a matter of fact. I'll have to test it out :)

I'm still brainstorming about cache setter delegates using std.events and so on, this would allow lazy evaluation of functions found in subprojects for use in the included modules.

So, I hope you can get a working prototype up :P

please show me a good example of the directory structure you are havinng in mind.
Since you will use dub your app will be most likely at the root of your project.
If all your subbproject are subdirectorys of your project-root,
my solution will work for all scenarios.
with my string templates everything is possible, if the template-files are somehow there
you are not bound by the normal behavior of include. read data into a string and insert it
wherever you want :D