Am 28.01.2014 03:35, schrieb APott:
Hello! I don't know if this is worthy for a thread here or not but I thought I would post.
I've added a package (libarchive-d (https://github.com/APott/libarchive-d)) and at the time of posting it's been around 5 hours and it hasn't shown up yet.
So I took to #d on freenode and was told "There's some rate throttling on Github dub is hitting up against" and I should make a post here alerting someone.
So here I am making a post.
Sorry if this isn't worthy of a post.
Thanks for the notice! I didn't find the reason why this somtimes
happens, yet. The registry has now been restarted with some more logging
and a watchdog that is supposed to automatically kill the update task
when it gets stuck again. I'll try to debug it further once it happens