On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 18:03:31 GMT, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

What's needed for a 0.9.25 to be ready? (I'd like to help if I can since I'm kinda anxious to get #633 into an official release.)

I wanted to get #361 in and to make a coarse pass over the API to see where things need to be cleaned up.

Another thing which we really should review again is the exact behavior of dub describe --data=X. There are mainly two things that I noticed:

1. For a complete picture, a way to list all build targets a to get data for a specific target is needed.

2. I think that --data=X,Y,Z should maybe just mirror what prepareBuildSettings(BuildSetting.X|BuildSetting.Y|BuildSetting.Z) would do, at least that would offer the maximum flexibility. Or we could add a second switch to determine the output format (as dflags, lflags, raw library names, etc.). This would IMO be better than defining multiple versions of the data switches (libs and linkerLibs).

I may have forgotten something, because of course I didn't start this topic when the thoughts were still fresh...

(BTW, tried posting this through NNTP the other day, but it didn't seem to show up. ?)

For some reason it was classified as spam. Kind of strange given that this one passed through, but I've manually declassified it now.