Hi guys.
I have been playing around with the D-Language for quite a while now, and have never done anything serious with it. So I've decided to attempt to contribute somewhat by writing and publishing a simple library, that will enable people to pull information from DataDog (which is something I use in work a bit).

However ...
I can't for the life of me, get it to work. I know I'm missing something simple to get the package working, but I don't know what it is.

I have made a dub package datadogd which at the moment is relative simple. However when I include it in a new dub package using:

import std.stdio;
import datadogd ;

void main() {
	writeln("Hello World.");
}

and changing my dub.json to be

{
	"name" : "extraction",
	"description" : "Hello World - A minimal DUB bundle.",
	"dependencies" : {
			"datadogd": "~>0.1.0"
	}
}

I get

brian@tonk:~/workspace/Extraction$ dub
Performing "debug" build using dmd for x86_64.
extraction ~master: building configuration "application"...
src/app.d(3,8): Error: module datadogd is in file 'datadogd.d' which cannot be read
import path[0] = src/
import path[1] = /usr/include/dmd/phobos
import path[2] = /usr/include/dmd/druntime/import
dmd failed with exit code 1.
brian@tonk:~/workspace/Extraction$ 

I've tried extensive googling of the error and also tried some changes to the package versioning, and nameing and anything else I could logically think of, but nothing seems to work.
I've also tried changing the import statement to

import datadogd.source.datadogd

but that gives the same message or some variant.

I know something is wrong with my package that I created in Github, but darned if I can figure it out.

It's the first time I've used github and/or SemVer specification and/or created a dub package in earnest, so I'm not sure which part I'm failing at. :P

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Brian