On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:09:09 +0200, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

Am 08.08.2014 01:02, schrieb Ferdinand Majerech:

There is an error stored for 0.4.5 (shown on the package management page):

Version 0.4.5: Package description contains obsolete "version" field and does not match tag 0.4.5: ~master

So the "version" field just needs to be removed from package.json. If you want, I can also make you the owner of the code.dlang.org entry, just need your user name.

I will need to do this on a separate branch (can't rewrite public history) - will the registry automatically detect a tag/release on a separate branch?

Yes that should work.

And yes, I'd like to be the owner of the package; Eventually I think it would make sense to have a feature so a user could change ownership of a package to another user (unfortunately I know very little about web dev (for now) so I can only talk here).

It's a little complicated, as it requires some kind of two-way
agreement, but it would definitely be very useful.

Username:

I probably should have written a bug report about this but I'm not sure if this was my mistake or a bug.

I registered as Kiith-Sa (mail kiithsacmp[at]gmail.com)

When I registered I got an error (wrong username or something similar - probably due to the '-' ?). When I tried re-registering the mail was taken. Then I tried to log in with the mail and that works, but logging in as 'Kiith-Sa' does not. So apparently I'm registered, but I'm not sure what my username is.

I'll look into that. It seems like "kiith-sa" has actually made it
through as the user name.

The ownership has is changed now and you should have it in your "My
packages" list.

Thanks, it detected a release from branch.

I also noticed that I can log in as "kiith-sa" without capitals.