Hello!

The site does have a quite nice getting started guide/tutorial and API documentation, I fail to find information I need on the internet however.
As mentioned above I would like to use Vibe.d for my web applications (It offers an http server). I need help figuring out a few things, I would be grateful for any help with these.
(Whenever I mention Vibe.d I mean my application using Vibe.d of course)
First I need to know how to get vibe running as my web server so when someone visits apott.net (my website) vibe.d responds to the request. I have disabled Apache2 and such but as far as I know Vibe.d doesn't have permission to listen on port 80, which is why it listens on 8080. Of the little information I have been able to find on this subject it appears I have to setup something called a reverse proxy with nginx? This I know absolutely nothing about as I have absolutely no experience with nginx, help with this or at least pointing me in the right direction would be fantastic.

As I mentioned above I need to have the ability to run two websites/applications on my server (which I have dubbed big bertha if you would like to know xD). I would like to do this with vibe for both applications, pointing me in the right direction with this would also help greatly.

Thanks a lot for any pointers, help, or suggestions!