On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:38:28 GMT, Alexey Kulentsov wrote:

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:06:59 +0100, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

This should be fixed on git HEAD and on the latest 0.7.18-beta.1. Try to
see if a "dub upgrade" makes it go away.

First I did this, vibe was upgraded but nothing changes. Then I make some experiments. Error was only with request from browser, I make utility to request server and here was no this error. Difference was in headers - utility didn't get Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate so server didn't try to compress output stream. Then I download sources from git, check it and here was no any problems. So I start to exploring difference between source and dub-managed versions. At this moment here come one more upgrade for libevent, openssl and libev packets and this bug was fixed. Thanks to authors!

But now I have one more question. When I tried to disable output stream compressing I didn't found any way to control output stream format. I expected to see something like PHP's zlib.output_compression flag in HTTPServerSettings or HTTPServerOption, but nothing is here. Is here any way to manage this?

Update: Compression is now (git master, 119b050) controlled by HTTPServerSettings.useCompressionIfPossible and disabled by default (because it still seems to cause issues, see this reddit comment).