Hello Vibe Tribe!

I just got my first Vibe project ready for publication: Prema Prediction Market.

My experience as a Vibe newcomer: It does its job well. I'm familiar with more opinionated frameworks like python-django. Compared to Django, Vibe lacks in documentation and examples and extensions. With Django they explain in more detail how to create your first project and how to go from there. I made my Persona authentication myself (and discovered Sönkes project later). However, I don't think a Django comparison is a good thing. Vibe feels lower-level to me. Maybe someone will build some stuff on top, which provides for example an auto-admin-interface.

SQL is a pain point. Afaik there is no generic SQL interface for D, which would let me switch easily between SQLite and PostgreSQL and MySQL. I used d2sqlite3. Apart from all the "bind" typing, I mostly missed some type system support. Somehow infering type info from the schema would be great, but I have no idea how to approach this.

Overall, I think Vibe is fine. It could obviously need more features for a full-stack web framework, but what is there is solid. I did not run into any Vibe bugs.

If anybody has the time to look into my code, I would appreciate feedback.