For a personal little project, I'm trying to build a rather simple CMS based on a Git repository rather than a complicated database schema. To avoid potential conflicts caused by concurrent file reads/writes, I thought I could use a fiber-affine counterpart to core.sync.rwmutex.

Since I am not aware of such a module already exisiting, I thought I'd try to write it myself. You can find the result of my attempt in this gist.
So far, I've done some simple print-based testing using the simple application in the gist (using version RWMutexPrint). Unfortunately, I currently face issue 1250 on my machine (Arch Linux) didn't get around to test the mutex using the HTTPServerOption.distribute option.

Since I'm not (yet) too familiar with D and vibe.d I'd be glad if someone who is more adept in the internals of the library could have a glance at the code and point out any potential pitfalls.
Thank you in advance! :)

PS: I just registered in this forum and git a server error 500 back. Since I don't know who exactly might be interested in this, I thoght I'd mention it here.