Hello, I've started to use dub and until now its been great, thank you for providing us this pece of amazing software.

Have this error when trying to build a project with one file only. This file is supposed to be buildt has a shared library.
package.json file configuration is not a big deal, I just specify additionally "targetType": "dynamicLibrary" and "targetPath": "./lib/".

Projects will fail to build in the linking fase complaining about main:

dmd -m64 -c -of/.../lib/temp.o -debug -release -g -inline -O -wi -version=Havelib -I/.../lib/src src/lib.d
Linking...
dmd -of/.../lib/lib.so /.../lib/temp.o -m64 -g
/usr/lib64/libphobos2.a(dmain2
44d1a5.o): In function `main':
(.text.main+0xa): undefined reference to `
Dmain'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
--- errorlevel 1
Error: no main function specified
Error: Link command failed with exit code 1

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm just missing some option. Searched for a field that would allow me to add a parameter to dmd when he is linking, but not sure if this is available, not been able to found it. a "-c", would allow the project to compile.

Purpose is, I want to build this as a separated project/library, so that later I can have new projects using the library without having to build it or the source be included.

Not sure if I'm missing something, thats usualy the case, been using dub for a couple of days now.

Thank you...