So I'm currently exploring the idea of auto reloading of routes/models/templates ext. for Cmsed using dub.
I'm at the point of I've gotten the basic structure for directories.

tree of directory
build-deps.sh
compile.sh

The idea is that the dependencies are built as a shared library once. With it also a host runner is built.
The compile action is essentially setting up to run.

So as a summary of what I need:

• A shared library of every major dependency with (hopefully) no overlapping code. As well as its map file.
  • A host application that will be used to run with.
  • The ability to say here is the template of the entire software (for creation purposes like dub init).
  • For all dependency sources like templates to be copied and available under lib (not possible quite yet).

The actual auto reloading capabilities will be handled by the host application.

I know this is designed for linux mostly right now, but I don't see why it cannot be done on Windows given the shared library support.

I don't believe this should be Cmsed specific hence why I'm asking what you guys think of this.
Which means there would need to be a way to specify the host app package/subpackage, dependencies like Cmsed/Dakka and that it is a web application. Which in theory would mean it is possible to use this for Vibe directly. Given the appropriate host application.