On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:47:37 GMT, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:51:16 GMT, Tseno wrote:

Hello,

This may be basic but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to include a css file into my index.dt.
I have tried a couple of jade ways to do it but it didn't work either.

What I am currently at and doesn't work:

- void css(string file)
		link(rel='stylesheet', type='text/css', href='/css/#{file}.css')
doctype html
-auto title = "Hello, <World!>";
html(lang='en')
	head
		- css("style");

I'm not sure if that's actually the error that you get, but the link(rel=... line is indented one level too deep. I tried the same code with only one level of indentation and the output looks as expected for me:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
	<head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/style.css"/>
	</head>
</html>

Also I would like to ask how to make it so that every time I save my project in Atom the server restarts on its own, because right now I have to manually type "dub" every time.

There was an initial attempt to implement a "watch" command for DUB that would monitor the project directory and rebuilds automatically after each change. It has become somewhat out of date, but it should really be revived: https://github.com/dlang/dub/pull/446

Thank you, I fixed the CSS linking issue. Another thing, when I ctrl+c and then dub to restart my project the changes I make in my css don't reflect. Let's say I've made some text green, I can see that it's green but when I change the css and dub it doesn't change to the new color I've set. Seems that if i restart my PC and dub it changes.